The responsible person must produce a fire risk assessment, a fire emergency plan and fire evacuation plan. The manager must then train some staff to put the plans into place. These staff are called fire marshals or fire wardens.
As an approved training centre, we offer workplace fire training courses. The courses will help all staff in the place of work to fight fires and also get out of the building safely.
Our team offer
Our training courses include fire marshal, fire warden, fire extinguisher and also staff fire safety training. Managers can also have fire extinguisher training included in their courses. We also run fire safety for schools, care home training, hotel fire safety, fire safety in shops and many other courses.
Our trainers are all serving and former firefighters, fire inspectors and also emergency planning officers. For great fire safety training from experts, either call or email us now!
Our courses include open training sessions in Stratford, East London. They can also be held in house or at any off site premises that clients book. Most courses last between 1.5 and 3 hours. Managers can ask our trainers to shorten the courses to suit their work and business needs. Also available as morning, afternoon, twilight and night training.
Our open fire marshal and fire warden courses also include live fire extinguisher training. For latest fire marshal training London dates either call or email now!
Our in house fire marshal and fire warden courses are for companies who need large numbers of persons trained. Either call or email for training dates now!
Online fire safety training solutions
- Pay per person general courses are for companies needing just one or two persons trained
- Tailored or bespoke e fire safety training – for larger companies who have more than ten staff or prefer workplace specific training.
- Our e fire safety training courses can be based on your workplace and building and will include your fire emergency plan and fire evacuation plan. Your staff will be able to use your own website and carry out fire marshal training and also fire safety training for other staff.
- Managers can give staff have their own e fire safety training website. Based on their place of work.
- Costs are from just £500+vat for up to 50 persons. So where can you get better value than this?
- E fire safety training courses take about 45 minutes or 1 hour to complete.